Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Room Mate Gifts


I promised that I would post the FABULOUS room mate gifts that I received from my fellow
Stampin! Up convention travelers. I has been longer then I would have like to get them posted, but here they all are. What a creative bunch of ladies I hang out with.

The first gift was from our "Crazy Stamping Lady" leader Maureen. She gave all these comfy cozy socks. I think I own about 7 pairs of these type of socks and there is nothing like getting a new pair... they are like heaven on your feet. You can view Maureen's blog here.

Bobbie gave us all these really cute folder pockets made with Gala DSP that held a pack of gum. Was she trying to tell us something.... HUMMM! The gum is gone so I guess that tells ya something... LOL :)

This is a beautiful pin that Heidi gave us made out of fabric and leather using the Big Shot butterfly die cut. She personalized each one by putting our initials on a mini vintage tag and attached it with a vintage brad. It looks like she also frayed the fabric to give it a shabby chic look. You can view Heidi's Blog here.

Sandy made us all this little easel topped matchbox with chocolate candy inside. YUMMY! She used a Bitty Button to hold the easel part up. You can view Sandy's blog here.

Shawn put a lot of work into these booklets she made for the group. Inside are envelope to store pictures and notes to remember a special trip.

Most of the convention travels love coffee. Theresa made us coffee cozies. She used Sweet Pea stitched felt and brown felt. She was so proud of her self that she learned how to do a blanket stitch. Way to go Theresa... you can view her blog here.

Last but not least is Toni's gift to the group. More chocolate packaged so cutely YUM!

Thank you ladies for all the wonderful gifts and for the inspiration you give me daily!

Thanks for coming by today. Have a FABULOUS day!

No comments:

Post a Comment