Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Cards Sneak Peak

I am super excited to show you a little glimpse of the cards we will be making at the Aprils Card Making Workshop. This month I have decided to add an additional class date. The first being on Thursday April 14th and the second on April 20th. The class it $15 and we make 6 cards, 2 of each design. I have plenty of room in either one of these dates. So if you live in the Simi Valley, CA area and would like more information regarding my classes, I would love to share that with you, just send me a quick e-mail to julie_williams_a@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks for visiting today. Have a Fabulous Day!


1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend one of Julie's card making workshops. The cards are always gorgeous and not hard to make. There are all different levels of crafters. Everyone has a great time and we keep coming back month after month.

    ReplyDelete