Friday, May 21, 2010

Wednesdays Card Reveal

Happy Friday to you all. I'm a lot happier now that I am up and running again. You see, my computer decided that it wanted to stop working for me on Saturday morning so I have been scrambling all week to get a new computer, install software and transfer files from old to new.

Fabulous time here on Wednesday night, I got to stamp with the ladies which is always fun.

This time of year is a great time to have graduation cards on hand.


Stamp: Go, Graduate
Ink: Black and a verity of different color markers
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Crushed Curry and Whisper White
Punches: Star and 1 3/8, 1 1/4 Circles
Accessories: Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Mini Library Clips and Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Die: Alphabet Simple Numbers

Next is a Masculine Birthday Card which in my opinion are the hardest to design.

Stamp: Four Square and Party Hearty
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Aways Artichoke
Paper: Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Whisper White and To the Nines DSP
Punches: 1 1/4, 1 3/8 Square, 3/4 Circle, Corner Rounder and Spiral
Accessories: Aways Artichoke grosgrain ribbon and Twine

Lastly is a flowery soft colored Birthday.

Accessories: So Saffron Brad
Die: Floral Fusion

Hope you enjoyed coming by today. I love to hear comments, they keep me motivated.

Have a fabulous day!


3 comments:

  1. I love the colors and layout of that Watercolor Trio card - clean, simple, and soft. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 gorgeous cards and all so very different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your masculine card and agree they are the hardest to design....but with 7 brothers I'm always on the look-out for designs. You sure nailed this one on the head!!!

    ReplyDelete