Monday, June 7, 2010

For the Love of Lists

Are you a person who love to make lists? I know I am... I seem to get so much more accomplished when I have a list. Here is a fun gift idea for the list maker in your life. Inside this tin are various sized decorated note pads and clips with a pen.

I used Petal Party Simply Scrappin Kit with the coordinating Best Wishes & More stamp set. I am sad to report that these 2 items are among the items being retired on June 30th. You might what to get your hands on these.

Here are pictures of the individual items.

A little spiral bound note book

A medium sized spiral note book

Post-It note holder

Magnetic clips

Large Clip

Pad of paper with pen

Large paper clip

Make sure you come back on Wednesday. I am going to post a stationary box using the same Simply Scappin' Kit and stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! This is an INCREDIBLE gift set! What fun! I love what you did with the Scrappin' kit! Each project is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete