Sunday, August 15, 2010

Long Time No Posts...



Hello everyone

Sorry it has been so long between posts. I thought life was busy before I left for the Stampin' Up convention, it got even crazier when I returned. The plane landed at Burbank airport on Sunday afternoon to my waiting husband. I was whisked away to a party at a dear family friends house where other family members awaited me who came all the way from Germany for a 3 week visit....up til midnight. Monday relax?... Yea right... unpacked, laundry and show and tell all the great thing I got from the convention with my hubby, not sure if he was as excited as I was, but he but on a good act for me. Tuesday watched all the little ones (5) as the big girls went on a marathon shopping spree. Wednesday is a blur had to pack the family for 4 nights at Grandpas house who lives about 2 hours away. Thursday leave for grandpas house for a party with cousins from Germany, family and friends. Friday golf, shopping and party. Saturday shopping and party. Sunday family party. By this time you would have thought I was partied out... but no. Monday we returned home only to turn around for a girls night out... up til 3am. Tuesday off to the beach all day... FUN in the SUN. Wednesday went out to dinner with Germany cousins to celebrate their 21st year of marriage. Thursday Costco shopping to get ready for cousins to come to our house for an overnight party on Friday that would continue into Saturday when the whole family comes over for a swim party. Friday we had a great dinner with the cousins, stayed up too late playing cards. Cousin Kelly loves all the cards that I make and often buys a ton to share with her friends back in Germany. Saturday I was up early to attended my downline meeting... I couldn't miss that. I was home by 11:30 to get ready for the swim party that started at 1pm. I served tri-tip and ribs with corn, salad, garlic bread and baked beans to 21 hungry people...YUM YUM! The kids swam and swam and played the WII. The adults stayed up to the wee hours of the night playing cards. We had to say good-bye to our cousins on Saturday who were leaving for a week to visit other family members. We look forward in there return for a few more days of visiting until they have to return back to Germany on the 16th. Life will return to normal... well as normal as normal gets... counting the days until school begins and more time to fill my blog with fun stamping things.


In the week of no party's and shopping I barley got the time together the cards for my monthly card making workshop....PHEW they are done, prepped and ready for Wednesday.


I have to mention that I had a really great time at the Stampin' Up! Convention with my fellow "Crazy Stamping Ladies" I feel truly blessed to be part of such a wonderful group of ladies. I plan on sharing the room mate gifts that I received very soon. They are all FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment