Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Journal for Lily

My cousins 15 year old daughter Lily, who we just call her my niece because we all all so close, was diagnosed with stage 2 Hodgkins Lymphoma. The family as really pulled together to give her all the support she needs to get her though the tough months ahead. In keeping with the philosophy of my late mother-in-law that it is very important to write everything down while undergoing treatments, I thought it appropriate to make her a special journal that she can do just that. I thought it turned out pretty cute and wanted to share it with you all.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a FABULOUS day!

3 comments:

  1. That is so special, bless your heart for doing something so special for someone that is facing a tough battle. It turned out soooOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Julie. Let me know if we can send her cards to cheer her up and let her know we're praying for her. -Maureen

    ReplyDelete