Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wednesdays Cards

I have not posted my Wednesdays cards in a while, so today I wanted to show last months to you. I'm totally in love with all the cards we did. What do you think?

I always welcome requests from my guest who attend my monthly card workshops. In February all where requests. The first was for a wedding themed card. The stamp set "Bliss" out of the Sale• A• Bration catalog was prefect, so elegant.

Stamps: Bliss (Sale•A•Bration)
Ink: Rose Red and Crumb Cake
Paper: Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Brights DSP
Punches: Scallop Trim Border and Oval Extra Large
Accessories: Rose Red ribbon
Other: Lots of Tags Sizzlit Die

The second request was for a Masculine card...I think these type of cards are the hardest, but I think I pulled it off.

Stamps: Engraved Greetings
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla and Woodland Walk DSP
Accessories: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Twine and Pearls
Other: Square Lattice Embossing folder

The Last card was a lot of fun to create. We had an out of state guest and she loves Elvis. I used "Extreme Guitar" for a fun rocker... Elvis themed card...she was thrilled!

Stamps: Extreme Guitar, Extreme Elements and Grunge Rock
Ink: Black, Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red
Paper: Black, Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White
Punches: Star and Spiral Border
Accessories: Black Button

I hope you enjoyed my Wednesdays cards, I will be posting March cards soon.
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the layout for your Bliss card - and I hope you don't mind I added some of my flavor. I posted mine on my blog. I added a link back to yours as my inspiration. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you don't mind that I kinda CASE'd!

    http://justjulieb30.blogspot.com/2011/03/last-chance-for-bliss.html

    ReplyDelete