Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Third Wednesday's Cards

Every month I host a card making workshop, held on the third Wednesday. Up to 12 ladies come to my house, chat, drink wine, eat snacks that I've prepared and make cards. These cards are designed and made so all cards can be made within 2.5 hours. We complete 3 different designs and do two of each so at the end of the evening we have a total of 6 cards. I look forward in my monthly card making workshop, they are so much fun because I get to sit with the ladies and share my love for paper crafting with them. I have been doing it for about 3 years and I have some of the ladies that haven't missed one. Today I have posted the cards that we did in February.
Stamp Set: Fox and Friends from Occasions mini and Party Hearty. Colors: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay and Ruby Red.

Stamp Set: Hoppy for You, On Your Birthday, Vintage Labels (Sale•A•Bration) Colors: Kraft, Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red and Old Olive. DSP: Sweet Pea from the Occasions mini.

Stamp Set: Hello Again. Colors: Barely Banana, Mellow Moss and Melon Mambo. DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade.

March Sneak Peek
Here is a little sneak peek of March's card workshop. It is the last month of Sale•A•Bration and the Occasion mini so I wanted to make sure that I showcased the items that I haven't used yet.

If you live in the Simi Valley, California area and want to know more information about my card workshops, just leave me a comment of e-mail me.

Thanks for visiting today and have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment