Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cards Workshop Sneak Peak

I usually hold my monthly card workshop on the third Wednesday of each month, but this mouth I have to switch it to the 3rd Monday (July 19th) because I will be out of town. I am so excited because I get to go to the Stampin' Up! Convention. WOW WEEE! This is my very first one and will be going with 9 fellow Crazy Stamping Ladies. I have been very busy getting ready, boy is it a lot of work, making 30 swaps, 9 room mate gifts and preparing for a shoe box swap that the Crazy Stamping Ladies are having on the last day of convention. I am loving every minute of the anticipation of the convention. I hope to meet a lot of my blogger friends also. YIPPEE!

OK on to the sneak peak for this Mondays card workshop. This workshop will be great because I will be using a lot of the new products from the new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Catalog.

If you live in the Simi Valley, California area and want to know more information about my card workshops, just leave me a comment or e-mail me.

Stop on by again to see the reveal NEXT Wednesday!

Thanks for visiting today and have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment