Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paris Remembered Though Artistic Etchings

I think I mentioned that I am going to the Stampin' Up Convention this year and I am very excited. I am so ready to take it ALL in. I have be very busy preparing my swaps and shoe box that the "Crazy Stamping Ladies" are doing on Saturday night. I also made 9 gifts for my fellow travels... I will post those on a later date. I would hate to spoil the surprise. When I saw the "Artistic Etchings" set I just had to use it for the swap because it brought back memories of a wonderful trip to Paris my Husband and I took 2 years ago. The Eiffel Tower is absolutely beautiful. We went right to the top...what a spectacular view of the city...breath taking!
The layout might look familiar... I used it a couple of months ago for a card workshop. Liked it so much that I had to us it again.

Stamps: Artistic Etching
Paper: Black, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red and Love Letter DSP
Inks: Black and Riding Hood Red
Punches: Eyelet Border
Assessores: Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim and Basic Rhinestones

Thank you for stopping by today....have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card! Thanks for sharing in the shoe box swap!

    ReplyDelete