Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Spooky

Shame on me for it being so long in between posts. You see the "Crazy Stamping Ladies" annual "Stamp Til You Cramp" event keeps a person quit busy. It is over now... Whew. Look for our blog hop to see what we did.... its coming soon.

I LOVE Halloween and I am so bummed that I haven't had a lot of time to create as much as I would have liked so far. I do have a few things to show, like this card that I did for the "Crazy Stamping Ladies" downline meeting. It is one of those cards that I totally went over board on... have you ever done that? What do you do with those cards? Why not put them into a frame, then you can enjoy them year after year.


Here is a close up of all the goodies.


Here is the card in the 8x8 frame.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hopefully it won't be too long in between posts.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning card and presentation in the frame! Just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card...I know it wasn't spot lighting, but it is SO cute! Perfect for the frame!!!

    ReplyDelete