Friday, September 24, 2010

Wednesdays Card Reveal

Well Friday has come and gone and my card reveal was not posted... what can I say, sometimes family life is just too darn busy...not to mention I was sick and I pasted it along to my husband. Aren't sick husbands funny, they lay around and every once in a while they let out a sympathetic sigh and become big over sized babies. I swear there should be a sick husbands hospital that you can check their sorry butts into and they don't come out until they are 100% better. LOL

Anyways enough of that, lets get back to the cards. This first one I got the idea from a fellow CSL's secret sister gift, you can view it here, I just thought it was so pretty. Enjoy!

Stamps: Paisley Prints and Sincere Salutations

Ink: More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso

Paper: More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla

Punches: Large Oval and Decorative Label (NEW Holiday Mini 120907)

Accessories: Hemp Twine and Waffle Paper (NEW Holiday Mini 120985)


Stamps: Printed Petals and Curly Cute

Ink: Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight and Peach Parfait

Paper: Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White

Punches: Itty Bitty Shapes

Accessories: Silver Brad


Stamps: Just Believe

Ink: Basic Black

Paper: Black, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White

Accessories: Black 5/8 Grosgrain Ribbon, Hemp Twine and Red Button

Dies: Beautiful Wings


Thanks for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS day!

No comments:

Post a Comment