Monday, September 6, 2010

Workshop Ready!

I have not booked a workshop in soooo long that I finally asked a friend of mine if she'd be willing to host one for me. Of course she said "YES". I as excited and nervous at the same time. I wanted to make the workshop extra special so I made so water bottle treat holders, that held a Chrystal Light flavor packet and a pillow box filled with little sweets for each attendee. All were made with the NEW Fabulous Owl punch and Play Date DSP. Unfortunately the workshop didn't happen... most invited guests were on there last weekend getaways before school started. We are in the works of re-scheduling.



Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquiose, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Play Date DSP and Whisper White

Punches: Two-Step Owl, Scallop Circle

Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon

Dies: Pillow Box

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, pity your workshop never happened but your waterbottle cover and pillow boxes full of treats are gorgeous. Love that Owl. Maybe one day we'll get it here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete