Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthday Weekend!

We had a very busy weekend with two birthday party's. The family was wiped out. I had to come up with two simple cards. The first party we went to was pirate themed. I pulled out my Sock Monkey set and decided he'd make a pretty cute pirate.
Stamp: Sock Monkey and On Your Birthday
Ink: Black
Paper: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, To The Nines DSP and Whisper White
Accessories: Metal Edge Tag and Paper Piercing Tool

The second birthday was for a 10 year old boy. He is a star baseball player and I thought stars would be perfect. On his birthday he hit his first home run over the fence, it brought tears to his mothers eyes. Sorry for the picture quality on this one, I think my camera is starting to fail me.

Stamp: Party Hearty
Ink: Brilliant Blue
Paper: Ruby Red, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Green Galore, Brocade Blue, Only Orange, Glorious Green So Saffron DSP and Whisper White
Punches: Word Window and Modern Label
Die Cuts: Alphabet Simple Numbers and Stars #2
Accessories: Real Red corduroy button and Twine

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Nice cards Julie - that Green Galore looks flourescent in the picture - bet he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent,really enjoy all of your hard work

    ReplyDelete