Monday, April 12, 2010

We Have A Winner!

Hope Everyone had a fabulous Spring Break with your families. Our first camping trip in the new trailer was great, it was so fun we decided to camp one extra day.

So on to our winner of the Spring Break Celebration blog candy.

I wanted to thank you all for taking the time to comment, almost 20 participated. I hope you all enjoyed this yummy celebration. Stay tuned for more yummy recipes to come.

The random winner to the Spring Break Celebration is Dannie Graves.

Here is Dannie's comment:
"I just discovered your blog and love it! I've added it to my google reader. Thanks so much for sharing such great ideas and tutorials. Also, the recipe sounds delicious. I'll definitely give it a try."

Dannie, please email me your address in the next 24 hours so I can mail you your goodies.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't get in touch with you, I just saw this post! I'm sure Dorene will love the goodies.

    ReplyDelete