Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Cup Cake!

"Simple Birthday Thanks" what a great stamp to have in your collection. I had done this card awhile ago before my blogging days and wasn't originally going to post this card because two of the colors were retired, but now they are coming back...Yea! Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze will be back when the NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog is released in July.

Thank You for The Blog Award!
Thank you so much to Patti, my blogger friend, who sent me this fabulous blog award. It is called the "Your Blog is a Charm".

I really appreciate you thinking of me! Now I would like to send it to two new blogger friends.


Thanks a bunch for stopping by today. Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award. I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete